Current Wish List
I think we all have that wish list filled with wishes that we deep down know may not be granted. Those wishes where you may have to gather more than just a few bucks to bring them home. I thought I’d share a few of mine, because I believe that the things we desire reflect the kinda person that you really are. If not the person you are, then at least the person that you wish to be! Here is a few of my wishes:
- The Jimmy Choo Adam leather sneaker. A cool modern laceless sneaker with wingtip decorations.
2. The Jimmy Choo John. A bold take on luxury formalwear.
3. The Gucci wool sweater with tiger decorations. A statement piece that seems so damn comfy!
5. The Gucci loafers with gold studs. Simply just so damn cool to look at……….
6. The Dolce & Gabbana Peacoat. Dolce (Dolce & Gabbana) really has some cool classic pieces. The suits and jackets are really worth stopping for a look at.
7. The Dolce & Gabbana decoaret blazer. This season is about statement jackets and patches! This seems like a perfect blend!
8. The Valentino studded wool jackets. Need I say more?!
9. The Valentino studded trainer.
Portrait De L’HOMME