How To Do Modern Rock n Roll Styling
Okay lets settle one thing: Leather pants equals rock n roll. From Led Zeppelin to Mötley Crue. Many of the greatest rock icons seems to basically live in their leather pants. Take for example Slash and Rob Halford. You’ll rarely see them without.
However sporting that 70’s 80’s rock n’ roll look may be a little out there. However, paying tribute to these great icons can be done in a modern rock n roll styling.
Here is what you should do:
- Jump in your favourite leather pants.
- Swap the Ramones t-shirt for an oversized t-shirt or sweatshirt
- Skip the biker jacket for a bomber jacket or a long coat.
- Leave the combat boots in the closet and opt for sneakers instead.
- And last, swap the ray-ban aviators for a pair of modern shades.
As the you see the styling ends up quite different from the rock gods of the 70’s and 80’s. Instead it accumulates into a modern rock n roll styling.
Portrait De L’HOMME
Photo credit: Gustav Reiss
Shop The Look
(Contains Affiliate Links)